Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Treatment Date

On Monday I saw the nurse .My Pychiartrist was there aswel. They asked me how I am feeling. I told them that I feel the same but I am sleeping well and they were happy about that. They want me to carry on with the antidepressants tablets for another two weeks before starting the treatment. I asked them how long I have to take these tablets. They told me that I have to take them until the treatment finishes. On the 18th of April they are calling me to have my first injection. Obviously fears and hopes are continuing until I start the treatment.

2 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger Sue, Toronto said...

Hi Ijaz,

Very nice to find your blog! I have just started to blog, but have been on the treatment since early February (now week 7). I'll be doing 24 weeks total, with genotype 3a.

Hope that you're doing well as treatment approaches. I found waiting to start one of the hardest parts! The treatment is not too bad for me so far. I will be thinking of you and hoping that your treatment will go well.

I hope it is okay with you if I link your blogspot to my blog.

Sue

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger Wendy Kay said...

Hi Ijaz,
At least you have a starting date now so you can start to prepare. Its not so bad. Waiting to start is the hardest thing. How long will your treatment last 24 weeks or 48 weeks?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home