Saturday, April 02, 2005

Tried To Be Normal

Hello every one
I have been reading others blogs and trying to forget my self.I am still taking anti depressants tablets. Some time I sleep well at night and some time I don't. I tried to act like a normal person but failed. I could not forget the starting date of my treatment. Slowly now I realized that I am not normal and I cant act like healthy person, I am ill and I have to face the treatment to overcome the nasty virus like every body else with hep c. It is true that waiting time for the horror time is the biggest horror.
God Bless Every One

3 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger Sue, Toronto said...

Hi Ijaz,

I think what you are feeling is very "normal". The waiting is the the hardest part (to quote Tom Petty) - once started, it's easier and, as you'll see from all the blogs, it's doable. You're not alone.

Sue

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Jonathan Colam said...

Hi Ijaz,

I had to wait 2 months between finding out I that needed to start treatment and actually getting on and doing the deed. It is incredibly stressful having to wait to start treatment and it is no wonder that you are not sleeping properly, my sleep patterns became muddled during this period. I actually sleep better on treatment than I did in the geting ready period.

Jonathan

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger MartinB said...

The waiting is definitely no fun! (I've still got six weeks to wait.) The treatment isn't that bad and is nothing to be frightened of, so relax and be normal. Don't let the virus rule your life!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home