Tuesday, June 14, 2005

9thWeek(13/06/05-19/06/05)Injection9 And Feeling Strange

yesterday 9th injection went smoothly. No major side effects. I had paracetamol tablets two hour after. My sore mouth has gone again.

last week most of the days were normal. On Sunday we went to Brighton. The weather was quiet sunny but not very hot. Getting the parking space was hard. After half an hour driving around I found the parking space in the city centre car park.So I parked the car and put the parking ticket in my pocket.

we went to beach and played in the water for some time. It was not too hot so we did not stay there long. Then we went to the pier and start walking along it. We had hot doughnuts there.They were very tasty. When we reached to the rides, I felt very strange. I felt that I am scare of going on the rides. My family was asking me to go on the rides. But I was saying that I don,t feel well leave me out here. I was feeling that if I go on these high and fast moving rides something will happen to me. Surely the treatment mad me like that. So after a while we had fish & chips and ice cream, then started walking towards the car park. In the car park I found out that I had lost the parking paying ticket.I must it done when I was playing in the water. So I called the assistant, he told me that I have to pay the full day charges then he can issue a new ticket. I paid the full day charges and started driving back home.
That night I felt pain all over my body, but I slept well.

4 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger Sue, Toronto said...

Hi Ijaz,

You and your family travel about quite a lot seeing various places. I'm really enjoying hearing about the places you go and things you do. Also find that I misplace/lose things more often now - haven't decided whether to blame treatment or middle age brain decay! Either way, find that I'm making lots of lists to remember things. I hope that your week goes well,

Sue

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Sue,

You are right.it could be my age to be blamed.thanks for sharing your feelins with me.i am glad that you ending your treatment successfully.i wish you carry on well.

i will be thinkig of you.

all the best.

Ijaz

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger misspoppy said...

Hi Ijaz,
Glad to hear your injection went smoothly and your sore mouth is better.
It sounds like you had a lovely day in Brighton and you accepted the full day parking charges without griping. Well done! That would have annoyed me, parking is full of irritations that you could do without when you are dealing with the treatment and it is good that you were able to be so accepting. Just be careful not to internalise any anger.
It may be useful to apply to the local council for a temporary disabled parking permit. I did this and cited hep c as one of the reasons, although I did give other reasons too. It may be worth a try, it has helped me a lot not having to stress about parking when there is so much else to stress about.
It is natural to be a little anxious when you are dealing with so much so don't worry too much about the rides. You were right not to push yourself to please others, even your family.
I'm gald you were able to sleep well that night despite the pain.
Hope you are feeling much better now.
Good wishes
Miss Poppy

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi miss Poppy,

Thanks for your kind comments. i read your blog and i hope you get your treatment successfully and get well.

i wish you good luck.

Ijaz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home