Saturday, May 07, 2005

Toothache

First of all I want to say thanks Martinb, Paul, Sue, Lu and Jonathan for their very supporting comments in my site. I am not depressed any more. One thing I realized that people with Hep. c and without can not have the same feelings about the hep. c patients thanks to the blogspot.com that we get in touch with each other and share feelings of each other.

From the day before yesterday I am having toothache. My right side last tooth with gum is hurting.I have got the appointment with my dentist on Monday. At the moment I am having paracetamol, mouth wash and having my teeth cleaned more often. It could be one the side effects of the treatment?I have not got any idea.

2 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Blogger steve said...

HI IJAZ,
HAVE YOU TRIED CLOVE OIL FOR THE TOOTHACHE? I HAD TOOTHACHE ALL LAST WEEK AND CLOVE OIL WORKED A TREAT.
STEVE

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Jonathan Colam said...

It tastes horrible though

 

Post a Comment

<< Home