Monday, April 04, 2005

I Ignored The Nurse

Yes I ignored the nurse about canceling my appointment with my consultant. In the last visit with my nurse she said that I should cancel the appointment with my consultant which is on 7th of this month because there is nothing to look at. The reason I kept this appointment is that I want to ask him about my two different liver damage reports, which the nurse could not satisfy me about it. So I am waiting to see my consultant now. I am sleeping fairly good these days. Thanks to other blogers who left supportive comments on my site.

2 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Blogger Tink said...

Hello Ijaz, how are you feeling? I hope you are able to get this sorted out with your consultant. I thinks it helps to go into this tx feeling positive and I think it's great that you are trying to get to the bottom of the situation. Anyway, stay bright - we are all out here rooting for you!
Tink

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger peter said...

Hi Ijaz,

You have the right to whatever treatment you need. While I'm receiving treatment and medication from my liver doctor, I'm also having acupuncture and seeing my counselor/psychotherapist.

It's normal to be anxious, especially just beginning treatment. It sounds like you're doing what you need to to take care of yourself. Best of luck.

Peter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home