Tuesday, June 21, 2005

10thWeek(20/06/05-26/06/05)Injection 10

yesterday was not smooth injection. My wife put every thing on the table. The injection was out of the box. When I tried to move the table, the injection bin fell over the injection and the injection was flicked on the floor. Thank God it was not broken but there were air bubbles in it. I adjusted the amount of the injection and flicked it with my finger to let the air out. But the bubbles came out of the injection and start gathering at the top of the injection before the needle as tiny bubbles. I flicked the needle too many time but the tiny gathered bubbles were still there. So I put the injection in with these bubbles. I don,t know it was right or wrong?

last week on Thursday and Friday I was getting headache and on Saturday I was getting blank head. But on Sunday I was ok. And I went to Southend on sea to spend the hot day with my family. It was quiet nice day. We didn't go on any rides, only we went on the pier train to see the longest pier.

3 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger MartinB said...

Hi Ijaz,
As Ron says, a few bubbles won't hurt you! Don't worry about it! If you get in a muddle the best thing to do is put the stuff back in the box and use another one. It will sort itself out by next week.
Martin

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Sue, Toronto said...

Hi Ijaz,

You seem able to handle the side effects of the shots very well. Another trip to the seaside! We only have Lake Ontario here, so polluted that I wouldn't swim in it ever (although some people still do). I envy your proximity to the sea and think it must be wonderful to go there when you want. Hope week 10 goes well,

Sue

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Ron,Mrtnib and Sue,

Thanks for your kind comments.
injection with bubbles seems no danger.i am ok thans
i arranged these trips to go away from deppression stituation.

Sue, i wish and hope you can come to England and enjoy the lovely sea beaches.

Regards.

Ijaz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home