Friday, April 08, 2005

Consultant Appointment

Yesterday I have seen my consultant and discussed about the two different liver damage reports. I asked him if the liver could get damaged with this speed if yes so that means its nearly one year since I had the liver biopsy and it would be now 6/6 total damage He said, "liver damage can not get progressed with that speed. One step should go forward with in twelve years time.In our liver experts meeting we discussed this matter and considered that one of the reports is incorrect.But you should not worry about this.One thing is clear, whatever the damage is you need treatment to get rid off the virus and start the treatment, fingers crossed you could clear the virus". I am now quite satisfied about this matter after I have seen my consultant. It is true that the most important thing for me is successful treatment.

5 Comments:

At 4:47 AM, Blogger Sue, Toronto said...

Hi Ijaz,

Very glad to hear you've been in and had your questions addressed to your satisfaction by your consultant. Hope that everything else is going well for you as treatment start approaches!

Sue

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Wendy Kay said...

Hi Ijaz,
Are you still starting treatment on the 18th April?
It seems like you are getting on top of the situation now, and getting the information you need and that is a really good sign.
I wish you well
Wendy

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Paul said...

You are right Ijaz, starting treatment is the thing. I am going to do a post soon on SSRI`s the antidepressants you are on (we are on).
It may be of interest to you. I`ll let you know when I do it.
Take it easy,

Paul.

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger Tink said...

Hi Ijaz, glad you got it sorted. It's another brick out of the sack you are carrying.....
Stay bright
best wishes
Tink

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Sue, Wendy, poul And Tink,

Thank you for your coments. Yes Wendy i am stating the treatment on the 18th of this month.

Ijaz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home