Tuesday, July 12, 2005

13thWeek(11/07/05-17/07/05)Injection 13

Last week was fever week. Almost every day I was getting fever, some time I was very hot and some time I was very could plus on Thursday day London bomb blast happened that gave me more grief. I had paracitamols but it was not very effective. Plus I had diarrhoea, I had to go to loo again and again. My wife was suffering from the same hot and could fever and diarrhoea. I don't know I caught these thing from her or she caught from me, or we both caught from some where else.On Sunday we both were ok.I noticed that I get double vision next day after the injection and it disappears after a while.
yesterday injection 13 went in smoothly. In the morning I went to see my nurse. She was very busy. We did not talk much. She gave me blood test slips for PCR test and booked next appointment for me.

2 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better now, Ijaz. Sounds like you and your wife have been having a rather rough time - although as you both were ill, hopefully it was just a short term bug rather than a side effect of treatment.
I'm pleased to hear that you suffered no personal tragedies as a direct result of the bombing, and I'm sure most intelligent people fully appreciate he points in your last post about Muslims and terrorism. How sad that so many use religion as an excuse for murder and war - and how sad that others see these fanatical minorities as representative of the millions of caring, peace loving believers with whom we should be proud to share our lives.

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Thanks Nick,

Me and my wife ok now. i am very glad that you accept the truth.

Being a muslim, i am feeling very grief in my hart. because these hell people doing these unrecorverable damages and claiming to be muslims.

but with your todays comments and other people like you, my greif is be comming less.

thanks for accepting the reality.

All the best.

Ijaz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home