Tuesday, July 26, 2005

15thWeek(25/07/05-31/07/05) Injection 15

Yesterday injection 15 went in smoothly followed by special edition caramel kitkat and twenty minutes rest. No major side effects. My cough has nearly disappeared. I have finished the course of antibiotic tablets. I was having amoxoline 500mg three times a day. In the beginning when started these tablets my head became like a stone. I was going to stop the tablets but I thought if I want to heal my throat and eat as normal I have to complete the course. I was feeling very thirsty so I started drinking water more often. Then I have to go to the loo again and again, that was very annoying. By drinking more water, my head started becoming lighter so I kept drinking water more often for three days. I think I drank 5Litrs a day and that is double the amount I usually drink these days.Thank God now I am ok and I am eating normal. I am trying to eat lots fruits like mango, bananas, apples, melons and strawberries ext plus juices. as a regular diet. Because fruits helped me to maintain my energy level when I could not eat.

4 Comments:

At 4:10 AM, Blogger misspoppy said...

Hi Ijaz,
glad to hear you are feeling better. I think we have had similar infections by the sound of your sore throat, thankfully mine is clearing too after antibiotics.
Hope you have a good weekend.
Miss Poppy

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger lu said...

Hi Ijaz
Im happy to hear you sounding better. The drinking water thing is very irritating isn't it - up and down to the loo all the time gets very tiresome. I think the fruit thing is great - good for vitamins too. And now is the right time for all those lovely soft fruits like raspberries, strawberries and blackberries.
Enjoy your next caramel kitkat!
Lu

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Sue, Toronto said...

Hi Ijaz,

So glad to hear that you are feeling better! Also glad that you completed the antibiotics - it is so important to take them all, even when you feel better. Lots of fruit sounds great. It's so nice to have so many fruits available at this time of year!

The treatment focus on hydration might be a good thing - I continue to drink water and feel better for it. Best wishes for continuing good health,

Sue

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Miss poppy,Lu and Sue,

Thanks for sharing your feelings with me.i was ok over the weekend. i i hope you all enjoyed your weekend. and i hope you feel well.

with best wishes,

Thinking of you all.

Ijaz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home