Sunday, July 17, 2005

No Chest Infection

Hi Every One ,

Thanks for all your sympathy, advises and help. I really appreciate all your feelings sharing with me.

On Saturday I was still suffering from fever and cough. This morning position was the same. So I decided to go to the casualty. So me and my wife went to the local hospital about 11:30 am.the hospital examined me thoroughly, blood tests and x-ray. Thank God all results were fine. But the doctor told me that i got throat infection, so he prescribed antibiotics tablets 5:00pm we were back home.
On Monday morning I will inform my GP and nurse, hopefully I will continue with my next injection.

thank you once again Martin, Nick, Sue and Ron for your help.

4 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great news, Ijaz. Hope you are feeling better now. Pleasure to offer a little help - if those of us with Hep C can't help each other out occasionally, it would be very disappointing!!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger misspoppy said...

Hi Ijaz,
I have been thinking of you today and was so pleased to read your blog and see the problem had been resolved.
I'm glad you went to A+E and got it sorted instead of waiting, I bet you slept better last night knowing the xray was fine, and it was less likely you would need to stop treatment.
Hopefully you are continuing with your next injection, and I hope the throat infection clears up soon.
Good wishes
Miss Poppy

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Hi Ijaz, Very pleased you have come through your recent illness.
Being on the treatment makes everything more overwhelming than it normally would be.
Try and get some extra rest and relaxation to recover.

Paul.

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Nick, Miss poppy and poul,

thanks fo your nice comments on my site.surely its very helpfull and encourging.i am feeling ok and had my next injection.

with best wishes,

Ijaz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home