Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Week 22 (12/09/05-18/09/05) injection 22

sneeze, sneez, sneeze........Yes this Tuesday morning I got up with sneezing badly. My nose was running and eyes were running with water. I had my breakfast in this bad position and then had my tablets including paracitamols. I went to bed immediately and went to sleep. After 1 hour sleep I got up then the sneezing were in control. On Monday Injection 22 went smoothly. Today I feel better but still feel fluey.

Last week my cat was not well. She got fleas. I used flea spray on her but it was not working.So I went to another pet shop and asked for flea treatment. He showed me tablet treatment. He told me these tablets are very good, they will work within 15 minutes. So I gave one tablet to my cat. And after 10 minutes she was running here and there and itching badly as the shopkeeper told me. Then the cat came to me with panic. I stroke her and put her on the floor. I took the cat brush I start combing her hair. I saw too many dead fleas start dropping. So I gave her good comb after half an hour the cat went to sleep. And I left her to have good sleep. Next morning I put special flea collar which should last for 12 months.

5 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Blogger Jonathan Colam said...

Hi Ajaz,

I was just looking in on some of the people I met on my journey through treatment, it is great to see so many of them coming to an end. Only 3 left you must be really pleased.

Jonathan

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger Wendy Kay said...

Hi Ijaz,
Sorry you feel fluey. Only a little while to go now before you finish treatment. You will start to feel better almost immediately when you stop taking the tablets but it will take you a while to reciver. I am so pleased that you have managed to get through this and wish you a good outcome.
I'll keep looking in to see how you are doing.
best wishes
Wendy

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Sue, Toronto said...

Hi Ijaz,

Hope the sneezes go away quickly! Glad you got your cat straightened out with the fleas. We use an oily liquid product that is placed under our cats' fur at their necks - is called "Vanguard" here. Lasts about a month or two, is incredibly expensive, but works like nothing else we've tried.

Injection 22!!! Ijaz you are almost finished. My hopes and prayers are with you for these final weeks.

Sue

 
At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ijaz - hope the sneezing has eased off and that you are looking positively to the end of tx.

Cats eh ... hmm your sneezing etc could be a flea allergy, to which you are currently more sensitive. I would suggest a vet could provide you with some great monthly use products in drops - Advantage and Program are 2 that I have used - they are excellent. There was a problem some years ago with Tiguvon, a constituent of some flea treatments, and also involved in Gulf War syndrome. It caused some cats to die as a result of heart failure.

A vet will certainly be able to advise, though, as Sue says, it may be a touch more expensive than 'off the shelf' treatments.

Good luck - to you and your cat!

Nick

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Jonathan,Andy,Wendy,Sue and Nick,

Thank you for sharing your feelings with me. my sneezing has gone now and my cat is deflead now and she is sleeping comfortably.I hope you all doing well.

All the best.

Ijaz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home