Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Week21(05/09/05 -11/09/05)Injection 21

This Monday was injection 21/24. That mean only 3 more to go. This injection went smoothly. Last week I was feeling fluey . All week I was sneezing and getting fever. The other thing I noted that I am feeling water near my ears in side my mouth. When I try to swallow I can hear crackling in my ears. I don't now that is one of the side effects of the treatment or not.

I rang my nurse to ask her about my PCR test. She told me that in this hospital we do PCR test 12 week after the first injection, 12 week after the last injection and 24 weeks after the last injection. I pray to God that we all get good health in future.

5 Comments:

At 4:33 AM, Blogger lu said...

Hi Ijaz
Congratulations on being so close to the end of treatment. Our hospital also tests 12 weeks after the end of treatment, then 24 weeks after that if it is negative. I too am hoping and praying for svr for all of us - we deserve it!
All the best
Lu

 
At 5:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad things seem to be going better. Hopefully the last few weeks will be smooth. Crackling in the ears could be linked to the sneezing - I somtimes get when I'm a bit blocked up with a cold. Just take care it doesn't become an ear infection - that is horrible!

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Lu and Nick,

Thank you for your sharing feeling with me.yes we all destrve good health after suffring that long.the crackling in the ear has gone less.

all the best.
Ijaz

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Sue, Toronto said...

Hi Ijaz,

Thank you for your prayers. Only three weeks to go is wonderful! My hopes and prayers are with you, too, as you complete the final chapter of treatment.

Sue

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Sue and Jane,

Thank you for your kind wishes and feeling for me. i hope you are doing well.

with best wishes
Ijaz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home