Thursday, August 18, 2005

18thWeek(15/08/05-21/08/05) Injection 18 In Cardiff.

Last Friday my wife,s sister called us to her place for a few days. So we all went to Cardiff. I took my medicine with me. For injection I have to buy a little portable fridge. Which can be used with car adopter.

So in Cardiff we visited The Welsh Life museum. It was very interesting. My wife was interested in coal Mine pits because her father was a Coal Miner. So we went to see the "Big Pit" . It was very interesting. We went in to the actual coal Mine. We had to wear the working hats with a light bulb at the front and gas mask around our waist before we entered the cave. That was our first time experience. He showed us things about coal miners that how they were working hard and how dangerous it was. The guide told us that too many people were lost their lives while working in the caves. It was really very good trip and we all enjoyed it. Then we went to get ride on a 1958 old steam train. It was also a good trip.

In Cardiff on Monday injection 18, I put in smoothly. But soon after I was sneezing badly. Then I had parasitamol tablets. I was ok after a few hours.

On Tuesday it was very hot day so we decided to enjoy Barry Island beach in Cardiff. On Wednesday evening we were back in London.

3 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Rone,

I did get tiredness during my trips like you but i did not let it over come on my enjoyment.yes at the moment i am ok.

Thanks

With best wishes,
Ijaz

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Sue, Toronto said...

Hi Ijaz,

Your blog is always inspiring and interesting. You cope very well with the treatment. Your excursions are fascinating! The trip to the coal mine sounds amazing and the time at the beach is well-deserved. Congratulations on injection 18, 3/4 of the way through treatment!

Sue

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Sue,

Thanks for encourging me.i hpe you are enjoying your post treatment life. i wish you good luck all your life.

all the best.
Ijaz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home