Wednesday, August 10, 2005

17thWeek(08/08/05-14/08/05)injection 17

This Monday I had injection 17 as normal as the last one. No major side effects. I am going towards the end of the treatment slowly but steadily. Last week I was getting sore mouth again ,so I used rinstead pastilles and my sore mouth has nearly gone.

The confusion in my PCR test result has been cleared, as I asked Martin and my nurse. Because the viral load before I started the treatment was very high. It was over 2 millions. Now at the half of the treatment the viral load is only 32000. It is a big drop. Hopefully at the end of the treatment the virus will disappear. I can only pray to God for this.

2 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger lu said...

Ijaz
In our different ways I believe we are all praying for one another for a sustained viral response. May our prayers be answered and health prevail
Best wishes
Lu

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Lu,

You are right, we all connected with God and pray to God for health. i pray for my health and for every other who is suffering.
we all know that real response is from God.

All the best.

Ijaz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home