Wednesday, August 31, 2005

20th Week(29/08/05-05/09/05) Injection 20 And Nurse Appointment

This Monday was the 20th injection. It was done very smoothly. I have found and chose 5 injection sites on my tummy that never been used. So I have no worry about for the rest of the injections. Every thing is going well. Some time I get sore mouth but after a while I get better.

On Tuesday I saw my nurse. The nurse was very happy to see me. She gave me the last med. slip. She told me that there will be extra tablets and you need to return them to the pharmacy. I will take the last injection on Monday the 26th of September and last 2 tablets on Monday morning the 3rd of October. She told me that I will see you one month after your last injection and she will take my blood samples for normal tests. In the beginning of January 2006 she will call me for SENSITIVE PCR test and in April 2006 I will see my consultant Professor Dr. Thomas for annual review.

I forgot to ask the nurse that why I do not have PCR test after I finished the treatment. The only thing I can think that perhaps every hospital have there own budget and rules. I pray for every hep. c sufferer to get better. God bless every one.

1 Comments:

At 2:42 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Rone,

I am very pleased to read that your treatment is finishing soon after mine. thanks for the advice i will check with my nurse.

I wish you good luck.

Ijaz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home