Monday, April 25, 2005

Week 2nd(25/04/05-01/05/05) injection 2

past two days were normal days so I have not written any thing. To day it was the injection day. My nurse was on holiday so the other nurse took my blood test and then she instructed me to do the injection in front of her. So I injected myself perfectly but when I took the injection out some blood came out so I put a tissue on it. But the blood was still coming out so she put a plaster on it. Then she said its too early to say any thing about the response. Then we came back home and we had some snackies. Then I went to bed to have some rest. During this rest I fell asleep for 20 minutes. I had my dinner and rivb. Tablets about 7:30pm. Until now no major side effects only I am feeling upset and my tummy is upset I am using the toilet more often but to pass wind only.

2 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Jonathan Colam said...

Hi Ijaz,

Have I suggested acidophilus tablet to you. They certainly help me with my explosive toilet events. The ribavirin kills the bacteria in your stomach, acidophilus tablet replace them, alternatively try live yoghurt.

Jonathan

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi jonathan,

thanks for the advice. i am trying live yoghart. and stomach has got better now.

thanks

Ijaz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home