Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Feeling Ok

Last night my fever did not stay longer. About 10 :45 pm I went to bed and slept all night well until 7:30am. Now I am feeling ok. But my back and hips still hurts. I had my breakfast at 8:00am. And I had my rib. and antidepressants tablets with the breakfast. About 1:00pm I had one cheese and coleslow sandwich with tea. I am trying to drink lots of water. In the result I have to go to the Loo several times but that does not disturb me. Now I am waiting for my dinner.

2 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Jonathan Colam said...

Good to hear you are up and about and over the initial shot.

 
At 3:13 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Hi Ijaz,
Great to hear you are on your way to overcoming the virus.
I did a post on antidepressants "SSRI`s" if you want to take a look.
Pleased to see that you are now taking them with breakfast - any later and they will keep you awake at night. If you forget to take one never take extra to make up for it. Just leave it. They hang around the system for awhile anyway so you won`t notice.
Sounds like you have a good wife their looking after you. Family is really important on the treatment.
All the best for the journey.

Paul.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home