Friday, April 22, 2005

Cold Back

This morning I woke up 7:30am. I slept well last night but whenI woke up I was feeling sleepy and left side of my back was very cold. My wife gave me a little massage on my back. But the back was still cold. So I accepted the situation as a side effect of the treatment.So I started getting busy in normal work. To day we went to mosque for Friday prayers. After the prayers we walked around the Broadway, bought some fresh vegetables and lamb meat and then we had fillet fish meals at McDonald. We came back home about 3:pm and started preparing dinner I had rib. tablets with the dinner at7:30pm thou first dose was at9:30am with the breakfast.Now my back is still cold but not as bad as it was before.

2 Comments:

At 4:42 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Hi Ijaz,
The little animals - could be that you drank too much water in one go. I used to love cold water straight fom the fridge but since treatment I can only drink water at room temperature or I feel sick.

Paul.

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Sue, Toronto said...

Dear Ijaz,

Am glad to hear that the side effects do not seem too severe for you, so far.

Yesterday, I made your lentil curry recipe for dinner and it was delicious! My husband really liked it! Browning the garlic in butter at the end, and then adding it to the curry gives it wonderful flavour. Thank you so much for posting the recipe.

Sue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home