Thursday, April 21, 2005

Another good day but not a good night

Today it was another good day and no side effects . I was busy with my family in preparing food because there were some guest coming. So all day I was busy about and with the guests.About 11:30am I went to sleep for a while about 20 to 30 minutes the reason is that last night was not a very good night. About 2:30am I woke up and I felt very thirsty so I drank two glasses of water. while I was lying down on my bed I felt that like there were some little creatures eating me up inside my tummy. So I could not go to sleep again about one hour. I was a little scared but I thought it must be the fight against the virus inside my body I was feeling. About 50 minutes after I was a sleeping again and I woke up 7:30am for normal day.

1 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger Jonathan Colam said...

Hi Ijaz,

It sounds as though treatment is going fairly well for you so far. The sleep thing can be a problem, I have had some very disturbed nights on treatment (though no small animals). I often wake with a real discomfort in my tummy and the need to have a really good poo that just never happens.

On the odd occasion that I have gone back to bed in the middle of the day I have suffered for it by not sleeping on the next night.

Cheers
Jonathan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home