Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Second Last Week(19/09/05-25/09/05) Injection 23/24

Thank God it is second last injection. Every thing went smoothly, no major side effects. This week I got itch in side my nose. So I mad my nose sore by rubbing it badly but now the itching becoming less. On Monday I went for hair cut and I noticed that my hair has gone thin. Surely that is one the side effects of the treatment. But I am not worry about the hair loss, it will be recovered.

I pray to God that every one who is having the treatment or who had the treatment God give them good health.

5 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger misspoppy said...

Hi Ijaz,
Almost there now.
I've not been reading the blogs for a while, its amazing to see how much progress has been made by my fellow bloggers in my absence.
Hope the irritating itch has gone.
I believe your hair will return when tx ends.
God bless
Miss Poppy

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Miss Poppy,

Welcome back.its nice to hear from you after long absence. thanks for the comment. i hpe you are feeling ok.

all the best.

Ijaz

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Wendy Kay said...

Hi Ijaz,
Is it too soon to start congratulating you?
Well done you have almost finished treatment and will soon be starting to feel lots better and not have to take the horrible drugs.
Its been good to have your company through this and I hope that you last week goes easily and that you get a good result. Best wishes
Wendy

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Wendy,

thanks for your comments.i hope you are enjoying post treatment life.

with best wishes

Ijaz

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Webmaster said...

Just checking out the other blogs on hair loss and came across yours, not bad, just getting ideas for my hair lossblog. Take Care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home