Friday, October 07, 2005

Post Treatment Days

This Monday morning I had my last 2 ribv tablets. It is now post treatment days. No injection no tablets. I started the treatment and with the blessing of God I have finished my treatment. Now the result of the treatment is with God. I did my job what I could do, having the treatment but the effects and results of the treatment are with God. What ever I get the results I will be happy and thankful to God.

I had two happy things this week. One is finishing the treatment and second is next day, on Tuseday the starting of Ramadan ( The Holy Month The Muslims Do fasting for whole month) . I am busy in Ramadan activities and I am trying to get blessing of God as much as I can. I pray for every one for good health.

9 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Blogger MartinB said...

Congratulations Ijaz!
You thoroughly deserve a good result! Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
Martin

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your comments.I want to say special thanks to you for you guidance during the treatment. I wish you best.

Ijaz

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Ron,

Thank you for your comments. i can imagin your feelings after the last day of the treatment. you can feel more happy and comfort because you are finishing after 48 weeks. i hope enjoyed your Maroco trip.

I wish you good luck.
Ijaz

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger misspoppy said...

Dear Ijaz
I have been away so long, it was a lovely suprise to read that you have finished treatment.
Congratulations and well done.
I wish you joy in your thanksgiving to the Almighty especially during Ramadan and a successful result.
Good wishes
Miss Poppy

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Miss Poppy,

Thanks for your comment. i am ok and doing my ramadan activites. but i am in grief again because of south asia desaster. i pray to God to help them.
i hope you are doing well.

Ijaz

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Sue, Toronto said...

Hi Ijaz,

So glad to hear you are doing well. Thank you for your prayers during Ramadam. You are in my prayers also. All best wishes,

Sue

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Dear sue,

thankyou to keep me in your prayers. i hope you are ding well.

with best wishes.

Ijaz

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ijaz. I know it's not always been easy for you (is it easy for any of us??), but you've made it.

I'm sure that your positivity and faith will bring the outcome you so fully deserve.

Nick

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your comment.i will alway remember you help and love for me. i wish you good health.

Thanks
Ijaz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home