Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Post Treatment Week 3rd (17/10/05-23/10/05)

Hi Every One I am feeling well. I am busy in my Ramadan Activities. I am getting dry skin and headache for some times. I think this is because of fastening. But I am trying to drink more water with starting and opening the fast. I am continuing to pray for every one for good health.

Last week I was in grief because of South Asia Earthquake. All Natural tragedies like Tusanmi, Katrina hurricane and South Asia Earthquake, show that God wants to test the human and the vast majority of human are showing their good nature of humanity. They are feeling for each others and trying to help each other leaving behind any differences of countries, religions and geographical boundaries. I am sure that God is happy to see these kind of human spirits.

3 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger Wendy Kay said...

Hi Ijaz,
Glad to hear you are feeling well. I hope the fasting goes well and doesnt make you feel too tired, what a lovely way to end your treatment and thanks for your prayers for us all. stay well and happy.
Wendy

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Hi Ijaz,
Well done on completeing treatment.
the fasting should help to clear the toxins from the body.
Great news.

Paul.

 
At 3:57 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Rod, Wendy, Poul and Heathy blogers,

Thanks for comments. i am feeling ok and doing Ramadan nicely. i hope you all feel ok.

With best wishes
Ijaz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home