Saturday, November 26, 2005

Post Treatment 10th week (05/12/05-11/12/05)Liver Site Pain

I have been away from my computer activities. Now I am trying to catch up with every other blogs.
Post treatment days and I have nearly forgotten that one day I was on treatment. Some time after eating I get wind in my tommy and then I get pain in liver site. I hope and pray its not virus coming back!

Tiredness and breathlessness has finished and I feel almost fit and healthy apart from liver site pain. On 16th December I am going for second PCR test. My nurse have already told me that the result could be undetectable or very less amount of viruses. And it could be detectable! in this case I have to wait for an other new medicine to get the treatment as medicine research for Hep. C is still in progress. So I am not worry about the result. Whatever the result I would accept it and thankful to God.

I pray for every one for good health. I want to say every one Marry Christmas and A Happy New Year. I will be busy to celebrate our second Eid on 10th or 11th January 2006. May God bless us all.

6 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger Sue, Toronto said...

Hi Ijaz,

You sound energetic and busy, and it's wonderful to hear about almost forgetting about having been on treatment! It is so nice that they do the three month post-treatment pcr there. I must wait until six months and it seems a long time. I hope that your upcoming pcr is undetectable.

Thank you for your kind Christmas and New Year wishes. Warm wishes to you and your family for upcoming Eid al Adha celebrations.
Sue

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Wendy Kay said...

Hi Ijaz,
I'm wondering what happened about your PCR test. Let us know, hope all went well and that you are happy and healthy.
Wendy

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Sue,

thanks for comment and our Eis wishes.i have given blod samples for PCR test last friday. i hope for good result. with best wishes
Ijaz

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for your comment.i have given blod samples for PCR test last friday. i pray for good result. i hope you are doing well.
with best wishes
Ijaz

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger misspoppy said...

Seasons greetings to you and your family Ijaz.

I wish you all the best with your pcr and as always admire your serenity.

Happy holidays
Miss Poppy

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Miss Poppy,

Thanks for your comments. i hope you are doing well.

all the best.
Ijaz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home