Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Post Treatment 5th Week ( 31/10/05-06/11/05)

Post treatment days going very smoothly and very quickly. Every thing is normal. Sometime I get dry skin so I have to use E45 cream. So over all I am doing well. Month of Ramadan is ending to day. And tomorrow I will be celebrating Eid. I will be praying for myself and every other patients for good health.

last week I have seen my nurse. She took blood samples. Then she asked me about my next PCR test date. She told me that my post treatment 12th week is finishing on 18th December and because of the Christmas holidays they might not be able to process my results this year. So I have the choice to come for the test before Christmas or next year in January 2006. She advised me to take the chance before Christmas, so I agreed with her and she booked my next appointment for me on 16th December 2005 for my 1st post treatment PCR test.

6 Comments:

At 5:09 AM, Blogger Sue, Toronto said...

Hi Ijaz,

Wonderful that you are feeling so well. Nice that your nurse is so helpful in getting the follow-up tests organized to your advantage. You seem to have had a very good health care team throughout this process.

All best wishes for continued good health, Sue

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger lu said...

Hi Ijaz
Good to hear things are going well for you. I too have my post treatment test in mid december (mine is 13th), so will be thinking of you and hoping for good results for you at the same time.
All the best
Lu

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Sue,

Thanks for keeping in tuch with us. yes my nurse is very good. i hope you are doing well. thinking of you.
Ijaz

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Lu,

Thanks for your comments. i will be praying for you for good result.i hope you are doing well.
with best wishes.

Ijaz

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Ron,

Thans for your comments on our Eid and Ramadan. i pray for you for good results as well. i hope you enjoyed your Morocco trip.

With best wishes.
Ijaz

 
At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear all is well.

Good luck with the PCR - from personal experience, it's and anxious wait, but such a great feeling when it comes back negative!
Nick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home