Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Blood Samples For PCR Test

On Friday 16th Dec. I saw my nurse. She was very pleased to see me. She asked me how I was. I told her, "I am doing well but some time I get pain in my liver site. And that pain is after dinner when I get wind in my tummy". She told me that it is not necessary that this pain is because of Hep. C, it could be any other reason. Then she told me that your last blood test results show that you are doing very well and your liver functions are becoming normal.

Then my nurse told me that this PCR test is very important. The result could be undetectable or it could be detectable but when you will have your next 24 week after PCR test, the result could be the same as this test or opposite. She told me that you will not get results this year. So ring me after 3rd January 2006. I pray to God for me and every other sufferer for good results and good health.

8 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Kavin Fisher,

thanks for your comment. i have visited your site. and it a good littele site. i hope you are enjoing your job and juciy fruit.
all the best.

Ijaz

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Ron,

i very please to hear from you. thanks for your good wishes. i hope you are enjoing your virus free life.
with best wishes.
Ijaz

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Sue, Toronto said...

Hi Ijaz,

It is nice to read that you had a good appointment with your nurse and that your liver function tests are doing so well. I hope that you are able to get the results of your pcr testing soon and that the you continue to be undetectable for the virus.

Thank you for your kind prayers for us all. Best wishes to your and your family for a happy and healthy new Year,
Sue

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Sue,

Thanks for your pray for me. i am still awaiting for the results. i hope you enjoying your life.

with best wishes.
Ijaz

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Wendy Kay said...

Hi Ijaz,
Hope your PCR results are good and that your health continues to improve everyday.
Best wishes to you and your family for 2006
Wendy

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for your good wishes for me.
i am still awaiting for the results. i hope you are doing well.
all the best.
Ijaz

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger lu said...

Hi Ijaz
You are in my thoughts. I'm wondering if you have your test results yet and I'm hoping things are going really well for you.
All the best
Lu

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Lu,

Thanks for feeling about me. yes i have the results and it is undetectable. i hope you are doing well.

with best wishes.
Ijaz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home