Sunday, January 08, 2006

So Far So Good 3 Month Post Treatment PCR Result Undetectable!!!!!!!

My Nurse was on holiday. She came back on 6th December 2006. So last Friday I rang my nurse and asked her about the results. She was very pleased to tell me that so far so good and my results was undetectable. But she said it not time to celebrate yet, you have to wait for 6 month post treatment PCR test results.

So I am very thankful to God for this. And I want to say thanks to every one who prayed for me. My next appointment with my nurse for 6 month post treatment PCR test is on 23rd march 2006 and then I got appointment with my consultant Pro. H . Thomas on 4th April 2006. I pray and wish good health for every one. On Tuesday I will be celebrating Eid-ul-adha. I will remember every one of you in Eid and pray for good healthy life.

9 Comments:

At 4:23 AM, Blogger carol said...

Hi Ijaz,

Nice to hear from you and that you are doing well.

Best of luck for March.

Carol and Martin

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger Sue, Toronto said...

Hi Ijaz,

Congratulations on the 3 month negative pcr! I am so happy for you.

Best wishes for you and your family on the Eid - I hope that you have a lovely celebration. Thank you for your prayers for us all.
Sue

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Carol,

thanks for your comments. i hope you doing well.thanks for good wishes.
all the best.
Ijaz

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Sue,

Thanks for for your comments. i hope you are enjoying your happy life. i will remember you in my Eid celebrations.

with best wishes.
Ijaz

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger lu said...

Hurray! Great news! I hope you can celebrate as I think your nurse is really erring on the safe side!! Enjoy yourself! Happy Eid!
Lu

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Lu,

Thanks for your comment. i always wish for good health for you.
with best wishes.
Ijaz

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Jane,

thanks for your comment and Eid greetings.
All the best.
Ijaz

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your good wishing for me. i hope you are enjoying your virus free life.
with best wishes.
Ijaz

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Jane,

Thanks for your wishings. i hpoe you are doing well,
with best wishes.
Ijaz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home